The world's two types of people
As far as we're concerned, there are two types of people in the world: those who love the way we carefully pair food and beer, and those who haven't experienced it yet.
Our April beer pairing – taking place at midday on Saturday 16 April – is just around the corner and, once again, we've got something spectacular in store for you.
Our menu this month has been carefully crafted by our culinary team to bring you flavours that complement and enhance the SAB beers with which they have been paired. Take a look at the menu items below, and try to keep your salivating to a minimum. Actually, salivate all you want, but know that the only cure can be found in booking your tickets through Groupon today.
This month's menu includes:
- Lightly curried butternut soup topped with a coriander cream, and served with a cheese straw. Paired with Peroni
- Fillet of hake poached in milk and scented with cumin, napped with a dill yoghurt and micro herbs. Paired with Hansa Pilsener
- Brutal Fruit Cranberry granita. Paired with Brutal Fruit Cranberry
- Peppered fillet of springbok carved on to a creamy mash potato, with cumberland sauce, pearl vegetables and a pancetta crisp. Paired with Carling Black Label
- A rich chocolate brownie with an espresso Anglaise and a vanilla ice cream. Paired with Castle Milk Stout
Grab your friends, your family, your colleagues – group bookings are welcome – and make sure you fall into the more enlightened and satisfied category of people on the planet.
Please contact us with any questions at all.